- EXAM NAME: OET (Occupational English Test)
- DESCRIPTION: The test assesses a candidate’s English skills
under four sections – Reading, Writing, Speaking and
- SUITABLE FOR: Healthcare professionals who wish to
practice in an English-speaking country
- OET ACCEPTED COUNTRIES: UK, Ireland, Australia, New
Zealand, Dubai, Namibia and Singapore, USA
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONS: Medicine, Dietetics,
Dentistry, Nursing, Occupational therapy, Optometry,
Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Radiography, Speech
pathology and Veterinary science.
- EXAM FEES: 35,000
There are no reviews yet.